Marshal’s Office of the Podkarpackie Region (abbreviated as the Office) undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4th April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. Accessibility statement applies to Regional Innovation Strategy.
- Date of publication of the website: 2018-08-06
- The date of the last significant update: 2022-03-31
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with of the Act of 4th April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. Inconsistencies and exclusions are listed below:
- Some of the videos do not have subtitles for the Deaf and hard of hearing, were published before 2018-09-23, or are not used for the Authority’s current tasks.
- Archival documents published on the site before September 23, 2018 are not digitally accessible. We have no legal obligation to adapt these documents. If you need access to them please contact us. Most text files, spreadsheets and PDF files do not have header structures, titles, alternative descriptions or are graphic scans, similarly, some articles on the pages do not have a header structure, tables do not have alternative descriptions.
- Photos (photo galleries) do not have alternative descriptions or the descriptions are the same, were published before 2018-09-23 or are not used for the current tasks of the Office.
- Some graphic or text information does not have the appropriate contrast value.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)Preparation of the accessibility statement
- The statement was made on: 2020-09-15
- The statement was last reviewed and updated on the day: 2023-04-30
The statement was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by a public entity.
Standard keyboard shortcuts can be used on the website:
- Tab key moves forward through all active page elements and menu items,
- Shift + Tab keys move backwards through all active elements of the page, including menu items,
- Home and End keys move the view to the beginning and the end of the website,
- PgUp and PgDn keys move the view by one screen up or down,
- Enter key activates selected element, including menu items,
- arrow up/down keys move across positions in menu.
Links that open in new browser windows have an appropriate description.
Telephone numbers in the form of links make it easier to contact using mobile devices.
Feedback and contact information
Everyone has a right to:
- submit comments regarding the digital accessibility of the page or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- request access to unavailable information in another alternative form.
The request must contain:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
- indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns the provision of unavailable information in an alternative form.
The application should be considered immediately, within 7 days at the latest. If it is not possible to ensure access within this period or to provide access in an alternative form, it should take place no later than 2 months from the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals:
Failure to meet these deadlines and refusal to fulfill the request may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or e-mail to the following address:
You can also submit a complaint to a Commissioner for Human Rights.
The Marshal’s Office of the Podkarpackie Region in Rzeszów is located in the headquarters:
- the main building of the Office at Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego 4 in Rzeszów,
- at Towarnickiego 3a in Rzeszów,
- at Lubelskiej 4 in Rzeszów,
- at Poniatowskiego 6 in Rzeszów,
- at Sienkiewicza 86 in Tarnobrzeg.
The buildings where the offices of the Marshal’s Office of the Podkarpackie Region in Rzeszów are located:
- at Kościuszki 7 in Mielec, ground floor,
- at Kościuszki 2 in Przemyśl,
- at Rynek 18 in Sanok,
- at Staszica 20 in Krosno.
The main building of the Office – Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego 4 in Rzeszów
The building at Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego houses:
- Chancellery of the Sejmik,
- Management Office,
- Organizational and Legal Department,
- Department of Budget and Finance,
- Regional Operational Program Management Department,
- Department of Regional Economy,
- RPO 2014-2020 Expenditure Certification Office,
- Department of Implementation of Infrastructural Projects of the Regional Operational Programme,
- Department of Health Protection and Social Policy,
- Department of Agriculture, Geodesy and Property Management,
- Department of Rural Development Programs,
- Department of Roads and Public Collective Transport,
- Department of Promotion, Tourism and Economic Cooperation,
- Bureau of Security and Protection of Classified Information,
- Occupational health and safety position,
- European Funds Information Office.
- Ownership Supervision and Economic Analysis Office,
- Internal Audit Office.
The location of the building in the center of Rzeszów enables access by public transport or the use of public car parks, a parking zone with dedicated spaces for people with disabilities.
The entrance of the Office by Aleja Piłsudskiego can be reached by bus lines 2, 3, 7, 14, 30, 33, 34, 36, and by Aleja Cieplińskiego by bus lines: 0, 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 30, 34, 35, 36, 38, 45, 58, 59.
The main entrance to the building is located by Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego, which is properly paved and has appropriate width (marked as A). Entrance B is located in the back of the building.
Entrances to the building are located at a sidewalk level, providing easy access by wheelchair, baby carriage or when carrying a travel luggage.
Doors to the Office are opening automatically.
Behind the main automatic door there is a vestibule with sufficient maneuvering space. Straight, there is a glazed door with a handle and a self-closing device, opened outwards, leading to the main hall. The door is within sight of the receptionist who can help the person entering.
In the car park from Aleja Łukasza Cieplińskiego there are designated and marked parking spaces for the disabled.
The street curbs were made as embedded, enabling entry by wheelchairs, baby carriage or with travel luggage.
- In the main hall, the reception is located to the left of the main entrance. For assistance, please contact the receptionist.
- On the left side of the reception there is a Client Service Point intended for all people, in particular those with diverse needs.
- The General Office is located on the left side of the main entrance, behind the reception.
- On the right side of the entrance there is an information board with the layout of the rooms in the Office and an infomat showing the location of important points in the hall.
- The corridors in the building allow people in wheelchairs to move freely. The surfaces of internal stairs and passageways are made of materials that do not pose a risk of slipping.
- The building has two elevators with a hands-free, visual and Braille system, adapted to transport people with mobility difficulties.
- Toilets suitable for people with disabilities are located on each floor of the building.
- A person with a disability can get to the higher level of ground floor by electric powered platforms installed by the stairs on the lower level ground floor in the hall.
- Access is provided for a disabled person with an assistance dog and a guide dog to the building and all its rooms.
- There is an induction loop in the hall by the reception.
- The conference room has an IR system to support hearing with headphones.
- There is an evacuation chair in the building.
- There are no Braille signs in the building (except for the elevators) and no high-contrast or large-print signage for the blind and visually impaired.
- There is no information about the layout of the elements in the way of handling or voice in the building.
Additional information about the architectural and information and communication services of another location of the Office (author – Piotr Pernak, architectural and information and communication coordinator, phone: 17 747 63 24):